The 22nd International Science Team Meeting (GHRSST XXII) will be a virtual meeting and take place on 7-11 June 2021.
The meeting will bring together scientific and operational SST users and producers to review progress and achievements of SST science and applications within the GHRSST framework.
Whilst we are disappointed again not to be meeting in person due to the coronavirus pandemic, this is another exciting opportunity to extend our GHRSST collaboration by virtual means with the support of EUMETSAT.
The meeting will consist of a mixture of real-time presentations and discussions, and pre-recorded presentations and posters with online discussion forums. The real-time sessions will be shared between East and West time zones so as to facilitate global participation.
We invite the submission of abstracts on SST dataset development, production, validation, and use in applications. Priority will be given to abstracts featuring GHRSST products.
Instructions for abstract submission:
- Please write your abstract using the template
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words
- Please submit your abstract by email to ghrsst.org with the subject “GXXII Abstract”
- Please indicate if you prefer an oral or poster presentation. Note, the number of oral presentations is limited and the choice of presentation type is not guaranteed.
- To submit multiple abstracts, please send each one individually using the above template
The closing date for abstract submission is 23:59 on Sunday 14th March 2021.
Authors will be notified of abstract review results by 31st March 2021.
Further information will be added to this page as and when available.
Abstract call open: 14 January 2021
Abstract call close: 14 March 2021
Author notification of abstract review: 31 March 2021