Tools for validation of SST products in near real time
- EUMETSAT L2P: http://metis.eumetsat.int/sst
- JAXA AMSR-2 L2P: https://suzaku.eorc.jaxa.jp/cgi-bin/gcomw/validation/gcomw_validation_ssti1.cgi
- GMPE validation tool: GMPE is the ensemble median of all the GHRSST products https://ghrsst-pp.metoffice.gov.uk/ostia-website/gmpe-monitoring.html
- NOAA/NESDIS SQUAM L2P/L3U/L4: SST Quality Monitor 2.1: http://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/sod/sst/squam
- NOAA/NESDIS iQUAM: in situ SST Quality Monitor v2.10: https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/socd/sst/iquam/
- UK Met Office L4 validation: https://ghrsst-pp.metoffice.gov.uk/ostia-website/gmpe-argo-stats.html
Tools for quick-looks/visualization of SST products
- A particularly useful web tool for quick-looks at a range of GHRSST L2P, L3U, L3S and L4 SST products over defined ocean regions is the NOAA/NESDIS/STAR ACSPO Regional Monitor for SST website 1 (ARMS): https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/socd/sst/arms/
- CEOS COVERAGE website https://coverage.ceos.org/ displays GMPE and JPL MUR 25km SST data along with a wide range of other satellite and in-situ ocean data.
- NOAA/NESDIS/STAR OceanView web tool displays NOAA GeoPolar Blend L4 SST and fronts https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/socd/ov/ along with other satellite and in-situ ocean data.
- The Copernicus Marine Service displays and distributes a suite of L4 and L3S GHRSST products for the European Seas and also global ocean https://marine.copernicus.eu, along with other ocean parameters.
- A web-based visualization tool with many products and ocean variables is the Ocean Data Laboratory https://ovl.oceandatalab.com/.
- A list of available L4 GHRSST SST products for visualization over the last 7 days and monitoring is available through the GMPE tool https://ghrsst-pp.metoffice.gov.uk/ostia-website/gmpe-monitoring.html GMPE is the ensemble median of all the GHRSST products.
- NOAA SQUAM: L4 NRT, Global Quality Monitoring system https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/socd/sst/squam/ and its counterpart for in situ data, iQUAM https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/socd/sst/iquam/
- Only applicable over Australia and surrounding countries, the IMOS Ocean Current website is really useful for a quick-look at SST, ocean current and ocean colour conditions http://oceancurrent.imos.org.au/