Monday 27th August 2018 –
Friday 31st August 2018
The goals of the workshop are to:
- facilitate an understanding of end-user problems to the product and algorithm developers;
- help the users understand the current set of solutions available;
- stimulate discussions that will lead to improvements in algorithm development of more suitable SST products for the broader coral reef user community.
The workshop is by invitation only of people who are leading the research and management in this area as the workshop aims to be small enough to facilitate robust discussions and large enough to be inclusive of the key players that can contribute to the workshop’s outcomes.
- Conference website: http://imos.org.au/calendar/events/soarworkshop2018/
- Documents available in Zenodo: https://www.zenodo.org/communities/ghrsst/search?page=1&size=20&q=SOAR