The 20th GHRSST International Science Team Meeting (G-XX) was hosted by ESA at ESRIN in Frascati, Italy, from 3rd to 7th June 2019.
This year was marking the 20th meeting of the GHRSST International Science Team (G-XX) and was a great opportunity to have a forward-looking meeting focusing on innovation and challenges to develop the future perspective for GHRSST - most notably with respect to the mix of microwave and thermal infrared satellite capability.
The purpose of the meeting was to:
- Bring together scientific and operational SST users and producers to review progress and achievements of SST science and applications within the GHRSST framework;
- Forward-look towards future innovation and challenges for GHRSST and the SST community over the next 20 years;
- Be Open to everybody but especially to SST experts and the international community actively involved in SST science and applications;
- Use plenary discussions and keynote talks to tackle specific issues, as well as poster sessions/interactive presentations to promote further discussions.
Agenda (28 May 2019): https://www.ghrsst.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/G-XX_Agenda_v2.0.pdf .
Final Participants List: https://www.ghrsst.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/GXX_Participants_List-Final.docx.
- Plenary and breakout session reports to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th June 2019
- Extended abstracts for Proceedings to be sent by email@example.com by 28th June 2019
Presentations and posters can be viewed by selecting the 'Event Resources' box (top right corner) (Please note: uploading in progress)