The third ISFRN Workshop will take place online on the 8-9 September 2022.
Hosted by the University of Southampton and Space ConneXions, UK
The ESA-sponsored workshop will be held virtually over two days, at different times of the day to ensure that participants from around the globe can attend at least one of the sessions during their local daytime hours. The workshop will consist of online presentations and posters, designed to review progress, results and advances in deployments, calibration and validation as well as to look at how the data from shipborne radiometers are used in practice.
The workshop sessions will include:
- Session 1: Radiometer Updates
- Session 2: Validation of Satellite SST Measurements
- Session 3: SST Data in Practice
- Session 4: The ISFRN Network
- Session 5: Radiometer Performance and Uncertainties
The workshop is intended to bring together scientific and operational users and producers of in situ radiometer SST data to review progress, achievements and potential developments within the radiometer community.
Agenda: A draft agenda is available on https://ships4sst.org/isfrn-workshop/isfrn-workshop-8-9-September-2022
Meeting Format: The meeting will use plenary discussions and keynote talks to focus on specific subjects. It will be split into two sessions over two days to allow participants to join from around the world.
Calendar of Events:
- Deadline for registration: 1 September 2022
Meeting Dates: 8 – 9 September 2022
Pre-registration to the meeting is required. There is no registration fee. To register, please contact
email@example.com with the following details:
- your name and contact details,
- whether you intend to join us virtually for just one or both days,
- whether you would like to present anything during this workshop.
A link for the workshop will be sent to confirmed participants and more information will be added to this page as soon as it becomes available.
We look forward to seeing you in June.
The ships4SST team.