ISFRN: Future Radiometer Inter-comparison Exercise
12 October 2020
Following on from the ISFRN Workshop, a telecon to discuss the next ships4sst CEOS IR Radiometer Inter-comparison exercise is being organised for those who would potentially like to take part. Again, a doodle poll has been set up for those interested to fill out your availability over the next couple of weeks for the discussion:
Poll: https://doodle.com/poll/f872gcb2zcvs32h7 <- please respond by midday (UK time) on Friday, 16th October.
The agenda is as follows:
- Discussion of lessons learned for the lab based work:
- Black body comparisons
- IR radiometer comparisons
- Timing of inter-comparison
- When is best for participants?
- Lab and field work back to back
- Timing of the lab slots
- Field work
- Lessons learned
- Wraysbury (Pro/con/ different setup)
- (South) coast (UK)
- Timing (when and how long)?
Project Manager | Space ConneXions Ltd | www.spaceconnexions.com | +44 (0)7540227715