The 20th GHRSST International Science Team Meeting (G-XX) will be hosted by ESA at ESRIN in Frascati, Italy, from 3rd to 7thJune 2019.
This year marks the 20th meeting of the GHRSST International Science Team (G-XX) and this is a great opportunity to have a forward-looking meeting focusing on innovation and challenges to develop the future perspective for GHRSST – most notably with respect to the mix of microwave and thermal infrared satellite capability.
Scholarships: several EUMETSAT Copernicus scholarships are now available to help graduate students and early post-doctoral researchers in the field of ocean remote sensing to attend GHRSST XX. For full details please see GHRSST_scholarships_2019 . If you wish to apply, please submit your Scholarship Letter-of-Motivation – 2019 not later than 29 March 2019.
All details for submitting abstracts, registering for the meeting, venue, etc., are included in the G-XX meeting website hosted by ESA ESRIN (http://ghrsst-xx.esa.int/index.php).
For more information and regular updates, please check our G-XX meeting page.
- Abstract submission opening 21 December 2018
- Registration opening 21 December 2018
- Abstract submission closing 29 March 2019
- Scholarship submission closing 29 March 2019
- Notification of acceptance 15 April 2019
- Preliminary programme 15 April 2019
- Registration closes 31 May 2019
- Release of final programme at the conference